Apply Once Every Night On Wrinkles And Let it Dry……
Want to look young? Appealing? By getting rid of wrinkles? Here is the best solution for it No need for surgeries or any other long hard treatments. Get the great looking skin you’ve been yearning for in a few neat simple ways.
Hypodermic problems can cause wrinkles sometimes. They appear to be like folds or creases in/on the skin usually more noticeable on the lips, face, forehead, eyes, neck and hands the cause for them is as a result of
- Not Exercising
- Consuming Alcohol
- Smoking Tobacco
- Get Older
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Local Pollution
- Tanning To Often In Tanning Booths
The cause is the degeneration of dermal elastic tissue. The wrinkles or fine lines form on the epidermis. The damage within the epidermis is a wrinkles.
Rhytidectomy, AKA face-lift, is the surgical removal skin and fat around the face to remove wrinkles. There are a variety of ways to remove wrinkles. Laser rejuvenation is one another form of wrinkle removal. The is also Botox. All the listed methods can work but are extremely costly to you!!! Here’s a huge list of home remedies that help to quickly melt your wrinkles away.
Natural Home Remedies to get rid of wrinkles
Basic ingredients that help in reducing wrinkles are lime juice, almond oil ,olive oil, cabbage juice, potatoes, rose water, pineapple juice, egg white, cucumber, papaya, milk, honey, sugar when applied as face packs.
- Potatoes: make a creamy paste out of potatoes and apply it on your skin before you sleep for 30 min and clean it up with lukewarm water. It helps as an anti toxic agent and retains healthy skin.
- Milk: cold milk can be applied in regular intervals which help to restore good skin.
- Rosewater: along with rose water mix 1 spoon of turmeric and honey and apply it on your skin for 15 min and washout with clean water this is an anti aging remedy.
- Lime juice: cleanup your face with lukewarm water and apply 2 to 3 tablespoons of lime juice on the affected area and massage it in circular motions for 10 to 15 min and wash it repeat every day
- Pineapple: Pineapple is rich in antioxidants and is a fruit known for its anti-aging effects. Apply pineapple juice all over the skin and leave it on for five minutes before washing off. This increases the level of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA) in the skin that is essential to fight the aging process.
- Pomegranate: Reduce your wrinkles by drinking a glass of pomegranate juice every day. You can even try applying pomegranate oil on your wrinkles as a daily moisturizer for better results.
- Cucumber: fine shred the cucumber and apply it on the damaged skin this eliminates darkening this can be repeated as many times if needed.
- Almond oil: rich in nutrition which helps to add glow to the skin when applied daily once before taking shower.
- Olive oil: a massage with olive oil along with a few drops of honey would result in a lustrous skin
- Honey: a very ancient remedy that helps to reduce wrinkles. Apply honey on the wrinkles and pat dry it for 20 min and wash with cold water repeat regularly for best results.
- Egg white: take one egg white and one spoonful almond oil beat it evenly and apply it your face leave it for 30 min and clean it thoroughly with lukewarm water. This helps in giving required protein to the damaged skin and helps to active dead cells resulting in healthy skin.
- Papaya: it is recommended to take a ripe papaya. Make a smooth paste out of it and apply it on the wrinkles and massage it evenly and wash it off after 10 mins.
- Cabbage juice: take fresh cabbage juice massage over the skin and left to dry. Pat dry and rinse it off with warm water. It helps tighten up facial muscles.
Capsules that help in reducing wrinkles
Vitamin E, A, C and B-complex vitamin substitutes
The usage of the above capsules would give good results both internally and externally. Application of the vitamin substitutes externally on the affected area would reduce wrinkles but internal consumption requires a doctor’s advice